Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blog # 9

1. Identify your focus.  This is a general statement of what you are interested in.
 
*My research paper will be on identifying how a classroom set up can influence a child's learning.

 2. Identify your research question:  What in particular do you want to find out?  State your question in as specific terms as you can: the age/identity of your subjects, the location of your study, the particular activities/features you will focus on. 

*How the set up of the second grade class at the Elementary School in Perth Amboy NJ influences the students learning.

3. Who has studied this question and what do they say.  For this prompt - mention any article that you have read where researchers have explored answers to your question.  If you can't find any articles - tell me something about what you searched for and what you found (even if it wasn't right).
* I do not have an essay to research yet.

4.What do I need to find out to answer this question?  This prompt is to help you clarify and deepen your research question.
* I need to find out the different techniques that are used to set up a classroom for the best learning environment.
* I need to find out the school policy of how the classroom should be set up.
*I need to find out what learning styles the children have in the classroom (multiple intelligences) in order to set up the classroom so each student can learn to the best of their ability.

 5.  What do I need to do to gather information that will answer my question?
 This prompt is to help you think about how to design your study.  Who will you work with?  Where?  what will you do together?

*I need to research essays or articles about this topic.
* I need to interview someone within the school district that has prior experience setting up a classroom.

What I need to do is speak with my cooperating teacher and speak with the specialists on how they go about setting up their classrooms and the school standards for how the classroom should look.

I need from my professor to help with research essays online.

No comments:

Post a Comment