Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blog # 11



My name is Debra and I am a student at Kean University studying to become an Elementary School teacher. My research project will be focused on how the set up of a classroom can influence a childs learning experience. The research will be conducted in your classroom. I am aware that the school you work at is teamed up with Project Read which purpose is to have each classroom in the school set up with specific standards in order to ensure every student learns to the best of their ability. I will research other papers that involve this topic as well as get information from your classroom, also how your students react to this programs changes to the classroom will also be used as evidence whether or not the program is effective. I will also be analyzing if the changes to the set up of the classroom are effective. I will ask you questions about the program and see how you feel it has effected her classroom. My professor and classmates and  will be seeing it. This should take a school days worth of time. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment