Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What kind of writing studies research are you interested in working on?

The kind of writing studies research I would be interested in working on would be something that has involvement with education. I am studying to become a teacher of students with disabilities and I feel that it is very important to understand how language and writing can effect a classroom. Being a teacher is not only to teach students how to read and write. It is very important for students to understand the value of writing and language in their own words, and to be able to express themselves. It would be interesting to see the results of research that involves the best ways to understand what teaching techniques are best utilized within the classroom that students best learn from. I feel that I need to better understand the purpose of writing studies before I can teach the concept to young children and become a successful educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment