Sunday, September 8, 2013

Blog #2

Analysis to me means to fully grasp a concept of something. Understanding something more in depth would be to analyze something so you understand it completely. Analysis is the process of interpreting things, whether it is something physical or not. Analysis can be done in a variety of ways, you can analyze a situation, a conversation, a picture, or even writing. Analysis is a very important concept to grasp because no matter what field you are going into, having the ability to analyze things will come in handy. Many life situations rely on analysis because it is how someone can fully understand something and create their own opinion about

If I had to pick a project where I might use analysis for it would be in my future students writing. I am studying to become a teacher and I would love to analyze my students writing to determine their personalities. Everyone has a different writing style and I feel as though children begin to create their own writing style at a young age. I would like to know when children begin to create their own writing style. What makes everyone's writing so different? Do children even realize they have a writing style? I would look for key elements to writing. Depending on the age of the children I would look for different personality types within the writing. When children learn to read and write they finally are able to express themselves in a different way. Different actions and situations they go through on a daily basis can influence their writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment