Research Article: Student-Centered Teaching Environments (Assoc. Dr. Zuhal CubuKcu)
What I am writing about:
For this research paper I am writing about how the way a classroom is set up can influence a students learning experience. I will be writing about the different ways that a classroom can be set up to ensure that a child is having a positive learning experience and also to make sure that all children are learning to the best of their ability. I am also writing about a program called project read that has been implemented into a school in order to make sure that the students learning is being positively influenced. This paper will also include different types of multiple intelligences that the program is focusing on in order to look out for the best interests of all children.
What I am doing to add:
I will be interviewing a teacher of a second grade class that has had experience with classroom set up and also is working side by side with project read. I will be writing about this in the paper describing how they work side by side to ensure the students are learning to the best of their ability.
I will also implement into the paper the "Student-Centered Teaching Environments" research paper and writing about different techniques of changing the way a classroom is set up to influence the students learning.
Structure of paper:
The paper will begin with me introducing my research question which is "Does the way a classroom is set up influence the way students learn"? I will give some background on the topic and inform the reader how classrooms are generally set up verse how they should be set up to increase student learning. Then I will relate my research question to a topic found in the research paper about what others have to say about the topic and what studies have found. I will then go on to explain what will be in the paper and why it is important. The body of the paper will focus on the interview and the research paper results. The paper will end with by relating the topic to the interview and research paper.
Intro:
Many elementary schools from different districts all over the country are struggling to meet the academic scores for testing. Therefore, administrators are being forced to change the way they teach. Resent studies have shown that its not just how the students are being taught but also how their classroom is set that has influenced their learning experience. Does the way a classroom is set up influence the students learning experience? This paper will focus on how administrators are setting up their classroom in order to influence their students learning. The main goal is prove that the way a classroom is set up does have a major impact on a childs learning. This paper includes an interview with a second grade teacher that works side by side with a program called Project Read which is implemented into the school to ensure that all multiple intelligences are being met within the classroom. The paper also refers to an research paper called "Student-Centered Teaching Environments" which relates to the classroom set up and how it influences students learning in the classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment